Services at M-Tech
We believe the best service is achieved when only one technician personally looks after you and your car from start to finish. From your initial booking, the same technician will diagnose a fault, contact you to discuss the work and costs involved, order parts, carry out the required work and hand your car over to you at the end of the day. We pride ourselves in providing first class quality customer service. When you book your appointment with us you can either wait in our comfortable waiting room with viewing area or leave your vehicle to collect later. Courtesy cars are also available when appointments are pre-booked.
Full Servicing & Repairs
Full Diagnostic Facility
- Save Fuel Nowadays with the cost of fuel forever on the increase running a car can become an expensive pastime, so an opportunity to save fuel becomes ever more attractive. By remapping your vehicle you can save up to 10% on your day to day fuel consumption. Now if that’s not encouraging I don’t know what is.
- Improved/Safer Overtaking Performance. Whether you cover 1000 miles a year or 100,000 miles a year on the road no doubt you often find yourself in a situation where you want to overtake the car in front. Remapping can help your vehicle perform to its best ability keeping your manoeuvre swift, safe and fast ensuring you spend the least time on the wrong side of the road.
- Smoother Running. We all like it when our car runs quietly and smoothly. Remapping can provide much smoother running when driving your car.
- Improve Towing Performance. Towing will always take its toll on any car whether it’s towing a small trailer or a large caravan, as it requires the vehicle to work to its maximum performance. Remapping will help take away a lot of the strain from the vehicle, making driving whilst towing, easier and a much more pleasurable experience.
- Reduced Gear Changing. Frequent gear changing is very noticeable on longer journeys. With remapping the gear changing becomes minimal and much smoother.
Without a doubt, these are just a few advantages to a vehicle when it is remapped. If you enjoy driving or cover many miles then consider letting us remap your car to take advantage of these many benefits. We offer a 14 days no quibble refund (less installation charges where applicable). Please ask for further details. If you would like to discuss any aspect of remapping your vehicle, call in and talk to Paul for expert and impartial advice.
- Poor performance
- Poor MPG
- Fuel injection problems
- Turbo loss of power
- Blocked EGR valve
- Blocked DPF filter
- Harmful emissions
With the use of the DFM 910 machine, M-Tech can significantly reduce all of these concerns in a complete service, which only takes approximately ONE HOUR to carry out. No need to mechanically strip down the engine components thus saving downtime and money. Also available is the Performa Petrol Injection System Cleaner which helps restore petrol engines to peak efficiency. Prices start from £188 (inc. VAT) Contact us today 01747 858794
FREE Safety Check
We will check the following to make sure your car is safe to drive – all free of charge:
- Battery test and charge if necessary
- Coolant / Anti-freeze strength and levels check
- Wiper blades check for splits or damage
- Tyre depth & pressure check plus the overall condition
- Windscreen wash levels check and top up if necessary
- Lighting checks & bulb replacement (bulbs are chargeable)
Once completed M-Tech technicians will discuss the report with you.